Mammoth BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
mammoth bcaa - performance, repair, recovery
Increase Muscle Mass and Maintain It
Mammoth BCAA is resetting the standard for high quality amino acids formulations. The goal was to redefine how you perceive performnace, repair, and recovery from a BCAA powder and Mammoth nailed it with this. Expect nothing short of BCAA perfection that tastes absolutely delicious and mixes effortlessly.
- BCAA's (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine as 2:1:1 in 8.2 BCAA) - Muscles breakdown BCAAs while training and Mammoth BCAA provides you with an extremely high dose of this to offset this breakdown. High dosed BCAA's have been shown to accelerate recovery, spare any muscle loss ,and help ensure no delayed onset muscular soreness.
- Glutamine (1 gram) - This amino acid is essential for recovery and the successful transport of other amino acids, electrolytes, and nutrients across the intestinal barrier. When hydration is a premium during training glutamine helps ensure nutrients carried in water get absorbed properly.
- Taurine (1 gram) - This osmolyte has been proven to assist in endurance performance by maintaining proper water balance and neurotransmission in working muscles. It has also been shown ti assist electrolytes in and out of the muscle while training as well and is an essential component to the Mammoth BCAA formula.
- Coconut Water Extract (100mg) - There is no better complete and natural electrolyte source than coconut water extract. We included it because it;s excellent for quick re-hydration and healthy maintenance of body fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (100mg) - When you sweat one of the major electrolytes lost is sodium. This critical electrolyte found in it;s natural form is an essential component of Mammoth BCAA formula to provide you with the form of high quality sodium to keep you training harder for longer.
- Black Pepper Extract (as Bioperine 5mg) - when it comes to ensuring mineral and amino transport, Bioperine is the best insurance policy you can include in any formulation. Mammoth BCAA didn't spare any expense when it comes to making sure all the amino acids and critical electrolytes get absorbed rapidly.
- No Artificial Colours or Dyes.
Directions for BCAA:
Recommended Dose - Adult: Take 1-4 servings per day (13g/serving). Mix product well in 1-2 cups (8-16 fl. oz. / 236-472 ml) of liquid (water,juices etc.) during or immediately after exercise. Can also be used throughout the day for basic hydration and better recovery.
Adult : Take 1 serving (13g). Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid(water,juices etc.) immediately before consumption. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Recommended Duration :
For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.